Information Technology Analyst (Tier 2)
Based in Cambridge, Mass., Jounce is a private company launched in 2013 with venture capital financing by Third Rock Ventures. In July 2016, we entered a global collaboration with Celgene focused on developing and commercializing innovative immuno-oncology treatments for patients with cancer. The funding from this partnership is helping to fuel our growth. We are looking for exceptional individuals who share our passion and perseverance for developing cancer immunotherapies that can dramatically impact and improve patients’ lives.
Jounce Therapeutics is looking for an experienced IT analyst to join the Jounce IT team. This is an exciting position in the dynamic field of immuno-oncology which provides opportunity for growth in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the Help Desk, and other related IT functions. You will help drive success and resolution to the customers’ needs as they oversee the Jounce help desk team. You will work with the IT Manager on various IT initiatives including information security, Unified Communications, Cloud Computing, and Windows 10 migration.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the Help Desk function with Jounce’s preferred MSP to ensure quality support for Jounce staff within Service Level Agreements
- Computing support for office and cloud environments
- Lab computing and software support for a wide range of immuno therapy technologies
- Create and maintain company IT policies for the general IT systems and Lab Systems
- Maintain and manage Active Directory structure and security
- Maintain Jounce’s network infrastructure both on-premises and in the cloud to ensure efficient operations and negligible disruptions to business operations
- Identify trends, issues, or problems which may require changes to policies, standards, and systems
- 4+ years of experience of relevant work experience; BS/BA preferred
- 2+ Years’ Experience in a Help Desk, Call Center, or NOC
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Experience working with vendors and third party contractor companies as part of the team
- Technical skills and experience working with VMWare 5.5 and 6, NetAPP data storage, CISCO network devices (switches, routers, firewalls), CISCO Unified Communications, Active Directory, PowerShell, Microsoft O365, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Mimecast, AlertLogic
- Experience with Information Security technologies including intrusion detection, log management, MDM
- Experience with VMWare management and optimization
- Experience managing and maintaining complex NTFS security models
- Windows System Administration: Server 2012
- Windows Professional 7 / 10
- O365 management
- Windows Group Policy / WSUS / WDS
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
- 3+ years project management experience with a proven track record to deliver value on IT projects working with cross-functional teams
- LINUX System Administration
- Experience managing a Help desk support team
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume to Careers@JounceTx.com with the job title in the subject line of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
All applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. The company will not be responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.